New maintenance release of SMSC client/server .NET libraries
March 20 2015
Update of SMSC client/server .NET libraries
Major new features and changes
- Two new source code examples for SMSC server .NET library to help quick start building Windows Service class application in C# or Visual Basic .NET.
- USSD session support features - added encoding and decoding of ussd_service_op and its_session_info TLVs (optional parameters) in SMPP protocol.
- Fixed problem importing TLB of the libraries compiled for CLR4 due to compiler generated code which created illegal type names.
- Added chapter about automatic connection restore (reconnecting) using client library with detailed source code example.
- Added chapter about taking Wireshark trace of communication session.
- New chapter explaining character sets used in mobile messaging standards.
And other minor tweaks and fixes.
Although this is a maintenance update it also brings some new features. Upgrade may require re-importing of the component to the development environment and recompilation of the code that uses the components.